When purchasing a farm or farmland, there is a multitude of decisions you have to make!
The primary one is whether you are prepared to buy. Locating a perfect farm or land is not always an easy task.
Obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Although, once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with the required effort towards your purchasing goals, the rewards are unquestionable.
My Buyer Plan
1. Complete and thorough needs analysis
2. Determine financial comfort zone
3. Identify and discuss roles and expectations
4. Proactively search for and assemble relevant showing packages
5. Remain diligent after an offer has been accepted
6. Communicate regularly
In step 1, I believe that a pre-established needs analysis is a priority to guarantee client satisfaction. To that end, I use a proactive approach that begins with a face to face meeting so we can focus on your needs and answer your questions.